Saturday, December 20, 2008

Army of Darkness

Guinea Pig Theatre: Army of Darkness

Wife fell asleep long enough for me to throw out a hastily put together GPT.
I regret many things about it - I, clearly, would not be hired to make S-Mart's logo, and paper textures always look lame to me, but it needed texture of some sort to look like an advert, I think.
I do no regret the bottom left hand corner, at all.

Here is a larger version.

Again...hoping for something epic for Christmas, and will (maybe) take the rest of the year off.
Maybe.

Also - I'm getting printed on shirt.woot.com in the VERY near future, so keep an eye here for when it goes on sale.

1 comment:

  1. I know I am a little late on these but Evil Dead 2 is one of my favorite films. And yes I realize that this is not ED2, but I also wanted to point out that I have many time considered getting an Ash tattoo. You think that is a good idea or no?

    ReplyDelete