Saturday, July 11, 2009

Armageddon

Guinea Pig Theatre: Armageddon

In a couple of weeks, Jerry Bruckheimer is taking my idea of Guinea Pigs and movies and make millions off it with G-Force. So I show my contempt for him in the building weeks to the 24th when what is surely to be another piece of crap Bruckheimer film hits theatres.

The thing about Bruckheimer movies is that they're so bad you can't really even find a good quote. I took this opportunity to do Bruce Willis Spacesuit Guinea Pig.

I can't wait until next week. Netflix Live doesn't have Con Air or the Rock (and i refuse to pay to re-watch ANY of his films)...so God knows what sort of dretch I'm going to have to sit through to get next week's GPT. No Beverly Hills Cop 2, Pirates of the Caribbean or even Top Gun.
I fear I'm going to have to do Enemy of the State.
No matter what, it's going to be painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment