Monday, October 12, 2009

True Romance

Okay, no time for a new one. But here's one that hasn't been posted on the site before.
This was one of the very firsts that I did. It's sort of terrible. But it is one of my favorite movie lines of all-time.

Guinea Pig Theatre: True Romance


I've also realized that all of the GPTs that I count as building up to the 100 are not on this site. So I'm going to have to post a couple of oldies down the road.

I hope you don't mind.

I love you all.

The Guineas say they love most of you. And the ones they don't love will know who they are talking about.

I do not know what that means.

2 comments:

  1. Great movie. One of my favs for sure.

    I remember seeing this one before, but I don't see anything wrong with giving it its spot on the official site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle,

    I think you should continue posting these on Threadless because I forget to follow otherwise.

    Additionally, we miss you.

    Hugs, Mya

    ReplyDelete