Saturday, August 30, 2008

E.T. & Shaft

Guinea Pig Theatre:  ET

This is my last week at my current job - which was the birthplace of Guinea Pig Theatre and it's production home, too. Tonight has been emotional, stressful, with opportunity to really pound out a great GPT with so many people flying around. This one's got pretty colors, though. Next GPT, hopefully, will be epic. Legendary, even.

Also, I've upgraded my home computer so fear of a GPT demise or hiatus isn't going to be an issue.

About my current job:
Before I started working at this job I hadn't efforted anything creative in eons - over the last four years I was introduced to Threadless and the internet t-shirt art world, became obsessed again with at least trying to draw something, anything, and to eventually waste a minute a week (1 minute, 6 seconds!) of my loyal readers time with the weekly GPT.

Four years ago I was just a dude that drank a lot, scamming bars for a little action.
Now I'm a dad and a husband with a vested interest in creating and doing something, even if it's just mildly entertaining - and that's thanks to this job.

Take care Old Job, I'll see you on the flip side.

To lighten the mood. here's Guinea Pig Theatre: Shaft
Guinea Pig Theatre: Shaft

No comments:

Post a Comment