Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grosse Pointe Blank

Guinea Pig Theatre:  Grosse Pointe Blank

Third time is the charm.
It shows how professional I am that I had to post this three times to get the corrected version up.

Again, I love Grosse Pointe Blank not just for how fun it is, but for it's amazing soundtrack and probably the best kick scene I've ever seen (when Cusack puts that trolly hitman into the lockers at his reunion).

I hope you all enjoy - i had less than stellar equipment to deal with today.
Which is another sign of professionalism - check your gear before you commit to something, Folks.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, I love GPB (best Cusack movie ever?) but this is equally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the few movies that i can watch over and over and still enjoy it every single time, a sigh of a true masterpiece!!!!!

    ReplyDelete