Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gimetzco presents: JUDGE DREDD

It is the third millenium. The world has changed. Climate, Nations, all were in upheaval. the Earth transformed into a poisonous, scorched dessert, known as "The Cursed Earth". The world's population has crowded into a few Megacities, where it created a violence so powerful, the justice system could not control. Law as we knew it, colapsed. From the decay, rose a new order, a new style of justice enforcers. They were the police, jury and executioner all in one. They were, The Judges.

Guinea Pig Theatre:  Judge Dredd

My good e-friend, and super talented Andrew Bargeron aka Gimetzco* does a totally pimp fill in this week while I recover from new job, overtime exertion. I'm really blown away by what he's done here - I hope you are all too. Or we're coming to your house with our Lawgivers and teaching you a lesson about sweet, sweet visuals. 2000 A.D. style.

(who's home page has been in my links list since the beginning - so I'm sure ALL of you have been there already...twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment