Saturday, May 2, 2009

Half Baked

Guinea Pig Theatre:  Half Baked

Abba Zabba, you my only friend.


These last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic at the Theatre. I was fired from my previous employer, hired by a new employer (better pay, better benefits), visited a friend who has an awesome new baby in another city, have been majorly stressed out, majorly sleep deprived and now, of course, as a result majorly sick.
The Cavy Thespians insist it has to be Swine Flu since I hang around a bunch of pigs all day.
I tried explaining the difference between pigs and guinea pigs but they've pretty ignored it all - they've now taken to referring to themselves as the Swine Young Things and doing improv dance/musical numbers. 'You Drive Me Crazy' by the Swine Young Cannibals has really been the only amusing bit.
I love the guinea pigs, but honestly wished they drank less.
and partied less.

I hope all of you are doing well. This was another request by my good friend Devin.

No comments:

Post a Comment