Monday, March 1, 2010

8 more to go

It's getting harder and harder to keep efforting this thing to it's deserved end. There are 8 more to go, I have every intention of finishing them up, and doing so as soon as possible (specifically, well before my next child is born in April). I'm also planning to compose some sort of book type collection, though, I suspect with there being very little interest, that they'll be more on the expensive than cheap side - considering how at the very least it's going to be 100 pages. I'm going to look into lulu this week and check around on prices. If there is any significant interest you can email me. I'll post potential pricing information when I get it - and hopefully, I can come up with enough interest to do two GPTs this week, if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment