Saturday, August 21, 2010

Comicsalliance now?

Comicsalliance is now getting in on the fun of showing off some of my work and they do so in, honestly, the most generous way possible. All 26 of my ABCs of Marvel Mediocrity are on display with some truly, truly kind words in the write up. I'm totally a super super super lucky guy to be getting some publicity on what are, absolutely, my favorite websites. I really, really, really hope this isn't the end of my ridiculousness showing up in their esteemed e-halls.

Also if you don't go to Comicsalliance or Superpunch you are really missing out on the best sources for the finest in coverage of all things nerdy and awesome. I have been going to both of these sites daily for the last year and they've become my two primary sites to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment