Monday, August 30, 2010

Superpunch again

Man, Superpunch is my new best website friend. I mean, honestly, outside of gmail they were my most visited site before, but they threw up my newest Avengers list this weekend (by the way, I had to go back and add/tweak/fix some of the text there). If you don't go to:

www.superpunch.blogspot.com

regularly, you're really missing out on some top notch nerd type stuff, reporting. They update all day long, all week long and really are an amazing source of entertainment and information.


Also, if you haven't been going to www.kylestarks.com then you're missing out on the Legend of Ricky Thunder getting rolling. I mean, I posted what I posted there over here, already, so far - but I'm pretty sure that changes at the end of this week. I'll let you know when there's new stuff.

Go read superpunch!

EDIT: updated D-Man and Tigra text for the funny

No comments:

Post a Comment