Saturday, December 5, 2009

ABCs of Mediocre Marvel Villainy (Villain A Day)

So as you know I'm closing down Guinea Pig Theatre as of No. 100 (that's 16 weeks a way, don't be too sad) but I'm still going to do other things and this is probably one of them. For the rest of 2009 each day I'm going to post another villain. It's the ABCs of Mediocre Marvel Villainy, or a Villain A Day or whatever you want to call it.

Also, I haven't had a cigarette in 3 weeks. Go me!

So we start with Arnim Zola

A is for Arnim Zola

Arnim Zola is a Mad Scientist stuck in a robot body. Maybe stuck isn't the word. He made the body, I guess. He worked for Hitler, fought Captain America, made robots and gave them stupid names like Primus and Doughboy and he wears purple and orange without shame.

Also, he has a tiny box for a robot head.

And there's a bad rhyme that will carry through the whole mess, obviously. And I mean bad. We're talking AA/BB at the lowest level.

Check back tomorrow for B!


(Guinea Pig Theatre will still post on it's Friday/Saturdayly schedule)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, lately Marvel has not make an intelligent designs for villains, and without doubts, they are disillusioned too many people.

    ReplyDelete